There is in discussion a proposal created by @dnkta.eth for increasing Single Side Staking and including an Airdrop to further encourage participation in Governance. You can read the discussion in:
The goal of this thread is to discuss a few ideas on how to distribute these funds in a way that further increases decentralization and encourages more governance participation. The proposed amount is 50k CTX. Here are some suggestions:
- Snapshot should be a few weeks before the initial discussion.
- Airdrop should target both keepers and delegators.
- Airdrop should be calculated based on participation in governance (Snapshot and Onchain).
- Single Side Stakers should be included as delegators.
- Delegators Airdrop should be calculated based on the participation in governance of the Keeper.
The rewards could be calculated based on time or based on governance participation + a bonus for time. If I had to pick I would choose based on governance participation only, as it encourages staking and making decisions based on who is a more active Keeper.
Another nice to have would be a bonus for the users that delegated to minority Keepers with at least X amount of CTX. To encourage the participation of new Keepers.