Which assets should be added as vault collateral?

Currently, users have the option to deposit ETH and DAI as vault collateral to mint (borrow) TCAP.

To give users more choices, increase TVL, and help shrink the premium on TCAP market price we are polling the community to see which assets we should add as vault collateral.

Requirements of assets to implement as vault collateral:

1. Must have a chainlink oracle, list here: Decentralized Price Reference Data | Chainlink

2. Must be 18 decimals

Please vote for which additional assets to implement:

• LINK
  • STETH (Lido)
  • AAVE
  • COMP
  • UNI
  • SUSHI
  • OTHER (Comment below)

0 voters

3 Likes

everything in the list and addition to those ALCX, SPELL, Crv3usd

4 Likes

happy with this list, interested in including SPELL as well (as long as it meets the requirements)

2 Likes

it has chainlink feed and decent liquidity

2 Likes

Everything on the list, add others like USDC MATIC FRAX GUSD

3 Likes

Adding GUSD would help increase interoperability between Gemini and TCAP

6 Likes

I voted “Other” - AMP would be a perfect fit for this as it is actually meant to be used as collateral!

Chainlink oracle: AMP / USD price today | Chainlink
Amp price, chart, market cap and info | CoinGecko

7 Likes

GUSD & AMP wouldn’t be a bad idea.

5 Likes

wBTC is not in scope as such here - “not 18 decimals and some of the formulas need to be reworked” (Preston) but it was already voted on back in May. It was pulled just before launch and requires “formulas to be reworked” (Preston).

I wonder if there could be demand for BTC from institutional type investors. Anecdotally we see companies and banks holding or trading mostly BTC.

2 Likes

Curve, Yearn are also great projects with good liquidity and chainlink feed

2 Likes

Ethereum classic, CRV,

1 Like
  • List item
    curve will be list

Would love to see Amp get added, its resilience and already intended purposes fit as a good collateral.

3 Likes

AMP would be a great addition.

3 Likes

AMP, connection with real life and flexa

3 Likes

AMP for the win! Gemini/Cryptex/AMP - all in the family

2 Likes

Gotta be AMP. Ive been following Tyler and his team for months now! I’ve sat in on all the presentations, compared the processes to other coins trying to do the same thing, and nothing else impressed me more than the flexa networks AMP token. Make it happen. :partying_face:

1 Like

Voted “Other”, AMP would be an excellent choice

1 Like

I’m voting for $LINK , $SPELL would be cool!

2 Likes

AMP would be a great fit as an additional asset!

1 Like